Sunday, March 6, 2011

Autobiography of Monique Belovukovuic

6.3.2011

My name is Monique Belovukovic born in Randwick Hospital in 4th January 1999. Both my Paternal and maternal families come from Eastern Europe. My Father Vlad Belovukovic was born in France and migrated to Australia Sydney in 1969 at a young age of two years old.  My Father finshed his schooling in Sydney and commenced a future in the textile and fashion industry. My Mother Jasna Belovukovic (Bazo) was born in Belgrade Serbia. My Mother completed her schooling in Serbia, in 1988 Jasna graduated University to become a primary school teacher. My parents met in Serbia when my father come to visit his relatives in Europe and they fell in love. Jasna moved to Australia to be with my Father and the rest is History.

I do not remember a great deal in my first two years but when my younger sister Stephanie came along in 2nd November 2000 things became interesting. Other baby cry noises were in the house and felt like I was past that stage. Mum and Dad worked very hard at the time when we were very young and my Maternal Grand parents looked after us very often. Grand Dad would always take us to Waverly park to play, we loved the extra long  slippery dip slide and twirly wirly ride where my younger sister would get so dizzy it would be hilarious watching her walk.

As our grandparents got older my parents soon decided to send Stephanie and I to a local Child Care (Grace Child Care) in Bondi Junction. At Grace I made lots of friends that I knew would be life time friends.  I can remember vividly My best friends names Alicia and Carlos. The games we would play most often play would be tips or who makes the tallest sand castle in the sand pit, something like that. We would also every Sunday afternoon go to the library and read our favourite books to each other that was followed by a tea party next to the library. My most favourite things about Grace was probably the activities during the day. These consist of painting and made me really like art.

When I started kindergarten, my parents bought me a tennis racket. I trained at White City Tennis Club for a number of years as well as Moore Park Tennis Centre. I remember my first coach Noel, he would always sing during our training session and made the game so much fun. Tennis became a big part of our childhood. On summer breaks Stephanie and I would do tennis camp for weeks. When we got older we started tennis tournaments and training became a daily routine. Today Stephanie and I travel to Olympic Park Homebush daily attending squads, fitness, technical and weight training.
Currently I am seeded and Ranked 3rd New South Wales.

Hip Hip Hooray, this year is my first year at Reddam House! It has only been a month but school is fabulous. The environment and my peers are the best part of school. It was great to get to know them in the first week during camp.
Please Mr. Mesimeris go easy on the homework and school will be even better!

By Monique Belovukovic

6 comments:

  1. 12

    Well done! A well written autobiographical response. You cover a lot of ground in a short time. To improve this you need to include more detaile descriptions to bring the situations, people and places to life.

    Well expressed for the mmost part. Some problems with punctuation ( more commas and full-stops needed). Some problems with tenses - stick to the past tense please. Grandparents is one word.

    Well structured but bit more needed on Reddam experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!Childcare sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moja Moni-boboni,tetka je uzivala dok je citala. Veoma sam ponosna na tebe.Volim te i ljubim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same Childcare Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on Childcare Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work once again! I am looking forward for your next post.
    Childcare Sydney

    ReplyDelete