Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Task 2- lucas brown

TASK 2
I am now lying on my death bed, still not a breath, bullet stuck in my flesh that is soon to be gone. I will now tell you about the most interesting event of my life and it could also happen to you, but right now I’m going to tell you all my beginning.
Stuck… stuck in my mummy’s womb can’t move, wishing I was smaller so I could move. All of a sudden I see a white light and it’s blocked by 2 giant things, what were they? All I know is that it’s coming for me! I try swimming away but it’s got me, all was gone I got taken out and I see this big place. I WAS BORN! I then start to see other people and I knew who they were. There was my loving, caring mother who bought me into this world and my strong, happy father, my playful brother (but not now of course) and my (English) loving baby sitter. I open my eyes wider and I can now see my whole family, grandparents, aunties, uncles, and other family members. I knew they would guide me throw my life for better or worse in sickness and happiness I would have a mixed life of happiness, sadness and the rest, but right now I needed some sleep…
I am now 23 and I’m walking down the street to have my regular cup of coffee. I enter and I see this girl, lonely and looking sad so I approach and ask if I could sit with her. She said “ok,’ in a sad voice and then I was wondering, ‘why is she so sad?’ I then asked what was bothering her. She said sadly with a tear in her beautiful blue eyes, ‘my mother just died of old age.” And then she started to cry. I was so sad myself and I didn’t even know this girl but it is such a tragedy when one of your relatives dies. I felt so sorry for her I offered to buy her a cup of coffee and some banana bread and she kindly accepted. Whilst we were drinking our coffees and masticating the banana bread we were getting to know each other, and she was cheering up a lot. After one year of getting used to each others lifestyle and having lots of fun, we realized that we were both in love. One day during a helicopter ride, whilst kneeling I asked her a question in these exact words, “Josie Marian Goods will you marry me?” She was shocked, gobsmacked even, she just didn’t know what to say. Worried and confused my smile went down. As I was lowering my smile she replied happily with a Yes. I was so happy my smile covered my face and I was delighted, I couldn’t wait for our wedding!
I am now ready for the most important day in my life where I get married. Me, Lucas Daniel Brown is getting married to his 'smoking hot woman' Josie Marian Goods (soon to be Brown). The marriage celebrant stated the vows that I should keep, and then the same to Josie. The marriage celebrant then said “if anyone objects to the union of this couple speak now or forever hold your peace. When no one answered that segment she finally said to finish the ceremony. “You may now kiss the bride,” happily I did just as she said
I am sorry but I have now reached my limit but hold your horses cause the next edition will come out soon (I get shot in the back) but I will tell you my ending.
Now lying here, almost bones I hope you learnt that one day you will find someone you love, and you might get married, but right now I need you to go so I can drift off to a wonderful happy death.
By Lucas Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment